Are you interested
in singing with us? Would you like to
host a concert at your church? Questions about the
website? Any other questions?
We'd love to hear from you! email: firstname.lastname@example.org MEMBERSHIP
Contact Dave Peterson at 303-210-9428 / email@example.com
Contact Lynn Billman 303-902-578/3 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Marianne Law 303-886-0549 / email@example.com
or through the website:
Comments: (Please include your name, email and phone number)
• You don't have to be a Lutheran to sing with The
Lutheran Chorale. All voices are welcome!
• Dues of $35 per semester help us fund our expenses. Discounts for students, and scholarships available.
• Uniforms - ladies wear long black skirts or slacks, and a coordinated top or scarf to match each other.
• Uniforms - men wear either a tuxedo, or black slacks and black shirt, as decided for each concert.
• Each member is asked to participate in some way besides just singing, to keep the Chorale organized and efficient. It is a group effort, and as side note - it's a lot of fun when we all work together!
Would you like to
host a concert at your church?
Questions about the
Any other questions? We'd love to hear from you!